Adaptability is to adapt your own behaviour to the particular needs of a PERSON and/or a SITUATION.
- Situation; what is «at stake».
- Attitude; we need to adapt ourselves.
- Ability; we must be able to read situations/people and be able to choose to act in accordance with what they require.
Adaptability Skills allow you to survive, develop, create, learn and to succeed. Be open to change without fear but with positive thinking and desire to learn.
Keeping Calm in the Face of Difficulties
- Focus on positive
- Trust Yourself
- Avoid rude attitude
Be Open to New Ideas and Changes
- If You are open to new ideas and changes you will be able to manage them in a way that is profitable to you.
Positive Thinking and Optimism
- Positive thinking means that you are able to see a new situation and unpleasant changes in a more positive and productive way.
- Gather and select information
- Find possible option and solutions
- Analysis skills -Select the best option
- The ability to evaluate your plan
- Time management
- Organization Skills